A landscaping staple since 1985, Living Earth® is the leading recycler of green waste and producer of organic mulch, compost and soil in Texas and Tennessee. We are seeking a full-time customer service representative/logistics administrator to help grow the Nashville market.
As providing exemplary service to our customers is essential to our business, this candidate must be dynamic and hands-on with a strong moral compass and the ability to multitask in an often-fast paced environment. This position will support the CSRs as needed and maintain driver/vehicle information as well as assist with other duties.
The successful candidate will be available to work Monday – Friday and a half day on Saturday every other week. Position will work from East Nashville location most days with occasional support needed at our West Nashville location.
The highly attractive compensation package includes hourly wages and bonuses. Living Earth® also offers a comprehensive portfolio of benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, flexible spending and an employer-matched 401K. Paid holiday, vacation time and sick time are offered as well.
If your qualifications match the attributes below, we hope you will apply for this amazing opportunity to help grow our green, environmentally friendly, recyclable business. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
· Provide exceptional customer service by processing orders (including payment) quickly and seamlessly for the client. Answer customer questions about products, orders and delivery.
· Maintain CDL driver and vehicle information in their respective databases.
· Manage the cash drawer and ensure all money is balanced daily.
· Operate the vehicle scale and weigh load ins/outs.
· Assist with other duties such as light accounting as needed.
Successful Candidate Attributes:
· Strong collaborative style with the ability to work with all levels in the organization.
· Highly effective interpersonal skills including written and oral communication methods to effectively adapt to the various stakeholders.
· Attention to detail including a personal commitment to all health and safety guidelines.
· Experience with Microsoft Office Products and working with truck scales/software.
Living Earth® is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We are a drug free workplace, with pre-employment drug and alcohol screening required.