Sign up to receive updates,
access to exclusive deals and more!
A landscaping staple since 1985, Living Earth® is the leading recycler of green waste and producer of organic mulch, compost and soil in Texas and Tennessee. We are hiring Outside Sales / Business Development representatives at our Nashville and Dallas headquarters locations.
The successful candidates will translate their previous high growth sales results into our expanding business, continuing growth in Nashville and Dallas/Fort Worth.
The highly attractive compensation package includes base plus incentive-based financial rewards. Living Earth® also offers an amazing portfolio of benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, flexible spending and an employer matched 401K. Paid holiday, vacation time, and sick time are offered as well.
Base Salary Range: $50,000 – $60,000 annually (plus commission & bonus incentives)
· Call on landscape professionals to maintain and grow existing business and establish relationships with new customers to build future sales.
· Utilize all available resources, including an established weekly goal of cold calls, to reach prospects and turn these prospects into customers.
· Maintain records of all sales leads, customer accounts, and projects with our existing CRM software.
· Monitor competitors, new products, and industry/market trends to understand customer specific needs and how our elite products meet the need.
· Network throughout the industry by active participation in professional association meetings and occasional trade shows.
Successful Candidate Attributes:
· Prior outside business to business sales experience with a proven record of sales revenue growth
· A hunter mindset with strong affinity towards cold calling
· Previous horticulture/landscaping experience and/or sales within the construction industry a plus
· CRM software and Microsoft Office knowledge
· Self-motivated and goal oriented
Email email@example.com to apply.
Living Earth® is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We are a drug free workplace, with pre-employment drug and alcohol screening required.
If you have questions about a product or need industry-specific information, please complete this form and one of our customer representatives will contact you.