Customer Service Representative
Living Earth®, a landscaping staple since 1985, is the leading recycler of green waste and producer of organic mulch, compost and soil in Texas and Tennessee. We are seeking a full-time customer service representative at The Woodlands / Conroe location. The the position is Monday through Friday with occasional Saturday hours.
The successful candidate is dynamic with lots of energy, a can-do attitude and ability to provide exemplary service to our customers.
The highly attractive compensation package includes hourly wages and bonuses. Living Earth also offers an amazing portfolio of benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, flexible spending, and 401K. Paid holiday, vacation time and sick time are offered as well.
If your qualifications match the attributes below, we hope you will apply for this amazing opportunity to help grow our green, environmentally friendly, recyclable business. Email email@example.com to apply.
• Provide exceptional customer service that sets Living Earth apart.
• Process orders (including payment) quickly and seamlessly for the client.
• Answer customer questions about products, orders and delivery.
• Manage the cash drawer and ensure all money is balanced daily.
• Assist with dispatching as needed.
Successful Candidate Attributes:
• Strong disposition for positive customer service; go above and beyond for customers
• Strong collaborative style with the ability to work with all functions of the organization.
• Highly effective interpersonal skills including written and oral communication.
• Attention to detail including a personal commitment to all health and safety guidelines.
• Experience with Microsoft Office Products
Living Earth is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We are a drug free workplace, with pre-employment drug and alcohol screening required.