About Living Earth®
Living Earth® is the largest recycler of tree limbs, brush, leaves and grass clippings and the biggest manufacturer and provider of mulch, compost and other landscaping materials in Texas and Tennessee. Living Earth is hiring Class A CDL Drivers at our Houston, DFW, Nashville and Knoxville locations. The ideal candidate will have a solid driving record and a strong history of customer service. The position is Monday through Friday with Saturday hours as needed.
Living Earth® offers competitive pay, vacation, and holiday pay, medical, dental, vison and other benefits including flexible spending account, AD&D, Long and Short-Term Disability and 401k plan. Additionally, holiday and paid time off is offered. $1500 signing/retention bonus offered.
If your qualifications match the attributes below, we hope you will apply for this amazing opportunity to help grow our green, environmentally friendly, recyclable business.
- Provide exceptional service to Living Earth® clients while delivering product.
- Ensure timely and efficient delivery of Living Earth® product. If schedule becomes altered, communicate with dispatch and the customer.
- Perform pre- and post-trip inspections. Ensure safety is a priority.
- Ensure company equipment and material is well maintained, cleaned, and stored properly and safely. Check equipment filters and grease equipment as needed.
Successful Candidate Attributes:
- Class A Commercial Driver’s License. Experience with manual transmission required.
- 3 years previous experience with end dump and/or flatbed trucks.
- At least 21 years of age with 3 years previous commercial driving experience
- Strong disposition for positive customer service; go above and beyond for customers
- Strong communication skills especially verbal communication.
Email us to apply at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Living Earth® is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We are a drug free workplace, with pre-employment drug and alcohol screening required.